As of January 2014, I’m serving on the editorial board of Elsevier’s Computers & Security journal. Apparently, it is the official journal of Technical Committee 11 (computer security) of the International Federation for Information Processing (IFIP). The journal is in its 29th year, which makes it one of the oldest archival publications in the field of computer security. One of the main goals of the editorial board nowadays is to arrange quality reviews with quick turn-around.
- Privacy on Social Networking Sites Among Canadian Teenagers
- Vulnerability & Blame: Making Sense of Unauthorized Access to Smartphones
- Towards Understanding the Link Between Age and Smartphone Authentication
- Forecasting Suspicious Account Activity at Large-Scale Online Service Providers
- Analysis of Data-At-Rest Security In Smartphones