My Ph.D. student San-Tsai Sun has successfully defended and submitted the final version of his thesis “Towards Improving the Usability and Security of Web Single Sign-On Systems.” He’s moving back to industry, where he will be applying his expertise in web security to real-world systems. Congratulations to San-Tsai on very successful completion of the Ph.D. program, with many quality publications.
- Privacy on Social Networking Sites Among Canadian Teenagers
- Vulnerability & Blame: Making Sense of Unauthorized Access to Smartphones
- Towards Understanding the Link Between Age and Smartphone Authentication
- Forecasting Suspicious Account Activity at Large-Scale Online Service Providers
- Analysis of Data-At-Rest Security In Smartphones